* We will not be having Memorial Day meetings this year. We have rescheduled our Memorial Day meetings for 2021 with the brothers from Louisiana.
* We will not be having Sunday evening services through May.
* Streaming will remain open until we go back to full attendance, at which point we plan on switching to a password requirement for live streaming. We will update the church website with information on how to register for a streaming password a week or so prior to that.
* We will be blocking off the water fountain during this time.
* Limit two people in the downstairs restrooms at a time and one in the upstairs restroom (for social distancing purposes).
* Please park every other parking place if possible.
* The deacons will have something available in the entryway for any tithes and offerings as you exit (instead of passing the baskets).
* Deacons will dismiss you by row at the end of service. Please go on outside (unless you are remaining in the sanctuary to pray), instead of congregating in the entryway.
* Please go to your vehicles once you are dismissed and respect social distancing as much as possible. We do not want our good to be evil spoken of (Romans 14:16).
* Please follow these instructions and be patient with our deacons during this time, as I have asked them to enforce these rules.
Thank you and God bless you during this time and always, ~ Bro. Nathan Bryant